Web lists-archives.com

ASUS TV Tuner Card 880 NTSC (cx23880; PCI)

Hi.

I have a very old ASUS TV Tuner Card 880 NTSC (cx23880; PCI) in my old,
updated Debian box with its kernel v2.6.32-5-686 #1 SMP Fri Dec 10
16:12:40 UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux. My friend (gave it to me for free
since he doesn't use it anymore) and I used to use it in Windows XP Pro.
SP3 with PowerVCR II with no problems.

However, it doesn't seem to work in Debian/Linux. I can't seem to get
xawtv get any video feed from the old VCR (e.g., menus and VHS tape) and
connected DTV feed from a DTVpal.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "It doesn't matter what your D&D manual says, you did
not get 5 experience points for killing the giant ant in your kitchen."
| |o   o| |                 E-mail: philpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/ant@xxxxxxxxxx
   \ _ /              If crediting, then please kindly use Ant nickname
    ( )                                              and AQFL URL/link.