Web lists-archives.com

FYI: usb dvb-t tuner needs to be re-plugged (after boot/reboot) to work.

Hi,

CC'ed video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx on this issue. Maybe they have some
comments?

It looks like the warm detection does not work for the "Gigabyte U8000-RH",
and that the firmware has to be re-loaded, until the power is cut.

--HPS