Web lists-archives.com

VIDIOC_QBUF error 22, Invalid argument

Hi all!

this is my first post in this mailing list so I hope I'm not asking in the
wrong place.

I had an application based on this code:
  http://libv4l2cam.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/v4l2stereo/libcam.cpp
working fine without problems, but since I updated my Ubuntu to the 10.04 (I
suppose this is somehow related) it began to crash randomly with the
following error:
  VIDIOC_QBUF error 22, Invalid argument

I traced the error and it happens in the method Camera::Get() when using
IO_METHOD_MMAP in the following lines:
    if (-1 == xioctl(fd, VIDIOC_QBUF, &buf))
        errno_exit("VIDIOC_QBUF");
so when I try to read a frame from the camera.

Any hint of what could be going wrong?

Thank you very much.
Best regards,

--