Web lists-archives.com

Add support to TW800X Capture Card

Hello folks,

I'm trying to add support to a card that is sold in Brazil as TopWay TW800x.
It has four Conexant 878A chips to provide 16 channels of video.
It don't has radio tuner and can't capture tv.
The only card id that partly works is card=131.
It partly works because I can see only one camera on all channels.
I already turned multi buffer off but it just can not capture other
channels.
I used both BtSpy and RegSpy to look for gpio_out_en, gpio_out_data and
other values but i don't really know the next step.
If anyone can help me I'll be glad.

If anyone has some sort of guide please send me.

Thank you all.