Web lists-archives.com

Re: Video capture device

Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
On Fri, 2010-09-10 at 13:30 +0200, Jorge Cabrera wrote:

Thanks for your reply and your advice Roger. Problem is that using a
webcam is not an option right now because the solution that we have to
provide is by using a usb video capture device connected to a camera.
Have anyone tried one of those with linux?

You mean that you have something like a Dazzle video capture device
connected to the USB and a camera attached to that? What usb capture
device are you using? Many are supported. But not all of them.

Yes exactly, I'm using Avermedia EZMaker USB Gold (http://tienda.avermedia.es/product.aspx?productid=81126). The device have linux drivers and it seem to work ok but I'm having the problems I mentioned before.

--
Jorge Cabrera
Ãndago IngenierÃa - www.andago.com

TelÃfono: +34 916 011 373
MÃvil: +34 637 741 034
e-mail: jorge.cabrera@xxxxxxxxxx

C/Alcalde Ãngel Arroyo n.Â10 1.ÂPl. (28904) Getafe, Madrid