Web lists-archives.com

Re: Philips SPC 900NC PC Camera via usb with v4l

Hi Martin,

I'm not an expert on this, but with some help from this list I was able
to get my SPC 600 NC working.  Let's start with some of the same
diagnostics.

Is there an entry for your web cam when you execute the following command?

lsusb

One of my problems with the SPC 600 NC was the sn9c102 module was being
erroneously loaded.  What do you get when you execute the following
command?

lsmod | grep sn9c

In the case of the SPC 600 NC, I needed the system to use the gspca
module.  I had to remove the sn9c102 module and then blacklist it so
future kernel updates wouldn't reload it.

Let us know what you find,

Curt