Web lists-archives.com

Re: V4L2 Output Format

It sounds like the video buffer is not being rendered into or filled in.

A zeroed buffer in YUV format will appear green in RGB space, since U and V = 0 indicate no red or blue color difference values.

This wikipedia article describes the relationship between YUV and RGB graphically and algebraically.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YUV