Web lists-archives.com

V4L2 Output Format

Hello,

I am currently trying to fill out my platform data structure in the ISI
section of my driver code and I had a question.

I am using the .pixfmt = ATMEL_ISI_PIXFMT_CrYCbY and I am wondering what my
.capture_v4l2_fmt should be. Right now I have my .capture_v4l2_fmt =
V4L2_PIX_FMT_VYUY but I think it should be V4L2_PIX_FMT_YUYV? Is there a
difference?

I am looking at Table 3-4 in the Atmel ISI datasheet and there is nothing
listed under the V4L format for my specific ISI input of CrYCbY. I do not
want a wrong .capture_v4l2_fmt to lead to a color corruption in the preview
path. I am using a YUV to RGB conversion in my capture.c program.

Thanks,
Vikram

--
University of Michigan, Aerospace Engineering
Multi-Disciplinary Design - Space Systems Engineering