Web lists-archives.com

Not able to capture video frames

Hi all,

I'm using the 'Omnivision' ov538 camera bridge processor along with an
ov10620 CMOS sensor. I'm using a driver which I got from the following link:

http://lwn.net/Articles/308358/

I've modified the driver by inserting printk statements in the driver code
to understand the flow of control between functions. I've also changed the
arguments passed to the 'sccb_reg_write' function to values corresponding to
the ov10620 sensor.

I'm using a v4l2 example code as my application along with the above
mentioned driver. The example code can be found at the below link:

http://v4l2spec.bytesex.org/spec/capture-example.html

When I run the application after inserting the driver, it calls the
open_device(), init_device() and start_capturing() functions and then enters
the mainloop() function. In the mainloop() function, the select() function
call times out after 2 seconds and I'm not able to capture any video frames.

I'm also receiving some errors like:

gspca: ISOC data error: [3] len=56, status=-71
gspca: ISOC data error: [4] len=12, status=-71

This repeats with different values for 'len' and the value in [ ].

Any solutions??

-----
Regards,

Sudhindra Nayak