Web lists-archives.com

Re: Problem runnning webcam on a sheevaplug with using pwc

Hi Yves,

this is a bug related to the hotplug system or something.

The driver works in two cases:
1) the camera was connected on power up.
2) you remove the module rmmod pwc, connect the camera and let the hotplug
system load the module

I suppose that's your problem.

Best regards,
Raul