Web lists-archives.com

Re: Set Frequency Problem

(I forgot to cc' the list)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanfelici Claudio <sanfelici@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 18:32:03 +0100
Subject: Re: Set Frequency Problem
To: Adrian Pardini <pardo.bsso@xxxxxxxxx>

Yes, I set the input during initialization time. The set frequency
sometimes works correctly and I can see the images. Normally, the
first set works and I can see the images; than i call the set
frequency and (sometimes) the signal goes 0. In this moment to
continue with other tests, I've put the set frequency ioctl in a
do/while loop that continue to call the set frequency untill the
signal goes >0

Of course, with other programs the card works

Thank you !

Pillar Engineering
di Sanfelici Claudio
Via Monza, 53