Web lists-archives.com

Re: Any update on em28xx on igevp2 ?

Hi Devin,

just some extra info:

I have tested the difference on the arm board compared to the pc:
 int  height=576;
 height >>= 576;
 printf("%d\n", height);

on arm it gives a 0, on the pc it gives 576.
on both i get a warning from the compiler, as in my test code the 576 is hardcoded in stead of a variable
warning: right shift count >= width of type ( which is logical ;) )

regards,
Gert-Jan

Gert-Jan de Jonge wrote:
Hi Devin,

I am a big step further, I can now get video from the device.
At this moment I am looking at the function em28xx_resolution_set on arm the height is set to 0 by the following lines:

      if (!dev->progressive)
               height >>= norm_maxh(dev);

I am not sure what it should do, should it really shift the height over the value of height ? If I set the height to f.e. 576 ater this line, i can capture video ( it is 576 before this line ) should it shift by 1 if it is interlaced and the resolution is higher than the interlaced height ?

regards,
Gert-Jan