Web lists-archives.com

What is the next step towards re-classifying the KWorld 305U as a supported device?

My dmesg gave the following (excerpt) when I connected my KWorld 305U.

em28xx #0: Identified as KWorld DVB-T 305U (card=47)
em28xx #0:

em28xx #0: The support for this board weren't valid yet.
em28xx #0: Please send a report of having this working
em28xx #0: not to V4L mailing list (and/or to other addresses)

So here I am, making this announcement.  What is the next step towards re-classifying the KWorld 305U as a supported device?

-Dean