webcam USB vs webcam built-in
- Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:49:06 -0800
- From: Cristiana Tenti <ctenti@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: webcam USB vs webcam built-in
Hello everybody, I've the following problem: I'm just using the capture.c example from video capture example<http://v4l2spec.bytesex.org/spec/capture-example.html>( in http://v4l2spec.bytesex.org/ ). If I run the executable file on my laptop with its built-in webcam everything works fine! But if I try to use a USB webcam the images is really bad! (I attach one of them!). Somebody can show me if I have to change some parameters on the code? (I'm sure USB webcam is not broken ;) ) Thank you very much! -- -Cristiana
Description: Portable pixmap
-- video4linux-list mailing list Unsubscribe mailto:video4linux-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/video4linux-list
- Prev by Date: control frame rate
- Next by Date: What is the next step towards re-classifying the KWorld 305U as a supported device?
- Previous by thread: control frame rate
- Next by thread: What is the next step towards re-classifying the KWorld 305U as a supported device?