Web lists-archives.com

Re: Problem of memory

Thanks for your answer, but I wouldn't want to modify the chain of
functions. I will like can call to my driver for allocate memory instead of
soc_camera_mmap, is it possible avoid soc_camera in this function and to
call a my driver for the allocate memory?,and if your answer is yes , how do
I do it?
Your solution is good but I have modify functions of the kernel, and I don't
want it, if it is posible...
Can anybody help me?