Web lists-archives.com

Re: do soc_camera has "VIDIOC_S_FMT"?

Dear Carlos

> sorry, I have a problem with the copy&paste, I want to say the
> VIDIOC_S_PARM...
> Hello,I am working with an application of video with a driver that works
> with soc-camera subsytem in version 2.6.30, I need work in this version, so

You can find VIDIOC_S_PARM entry on
${LINUX}/drivers/media/video/v4l2-ioctrl.c :: __video_do_ioctl

And you can find soc-camera v4l2_ioctrl_ops on
${LINUX}/drivers/media/video/soc-camera.c :: soc_camera_ioctl_ops

Current soc-camera doesn't have  "vidioc_s_param" function on ops.
So, we can not use VIDIOC_S_PARM

In fact, I needs this ioctrl interface on soc-camera too.
# VIDIOC_G_PARM also =)

Best regards
--
Kuninori Morimoto