Web lists-archives.com

multimedia framework tutorial

Hello,
 i just want to know about the multimedia framework in video. i googled for
that but i didn't get what i need. i want to know how this multimedia is
supported in kernel. what are the drivers and file need for this?i want to
know the complete architecture. if it uses gstreamer for multimedia,hoe it
handles it?i want o know all the details. so for that i have to learn all
the complete concepts. so please can anyone tell me which book will be best
for this and is there any e-book available? please help me.