Web lists-archives.com

Huappauge WinTV-HVR 1850

Hi all,

I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something: Am I correct in saying
that the composite video input will not work on this card under linux
because analog support hasn't been developed yet? I followed the directions
for the 1800 and got digitial cable sort of working, but I can't for the
life of me seem to get composite video in to work, which is a bummer....

-Michael

P.S. If analog support isn't implemented yet, is there anything I can do to
help? I don't know C (yet) so I doubt I'd be much help coding, but I'd be
more than willing to help in some other way...