Web lists-archives.com

libv4l2 link error

Hello,

I've a usb webcam which I want to apply to my ARM platform.
The webcam just supports pjpg format therefore I want to use libv4l2.
When I try to link libv4l2 to my application I get this error:

arm-linux-uclibc-gcc -Wall -O2 -g -I../libv4l2/include -L../libv4l2/lib  -o capture capture.c -lv4l2 -lv4lconvert

../libv4l2/lib/libv4lconvert.so: undefined reference to `shm_open'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [test] Fehler 1

I know this looks like a mistake with my cross compiler rather than a libv4l2 mistake but on all other appl/libs my compiler works fine.

I compiled the lib simply with:
make CC=arm-linux-uclibc-gcc PREFIX=my/path/libv4l2/ install

Anything missing?
Maybe someone can give me a hint how to solve this.

THX
Niko
--
Preisknaller: GMX DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02