Web lists-archives.com

Sensor Still capture

Hello,

I am writing a driver for a CCD camera sensor. I have gotten the streaming and basic mmap functionality working. The images size in preview mode is 384x320 and the still size capture is 1280x960. My problem is when i call the STREAMOFF, the sensor needs to "warm up" again and before a decent image can be captured. This can take several seconds, which is too long.

Is there a way to change the image size (not the format btw), from one image frame to the next without disabling the stream? There is ample time to do this in our system (7 fps).

Thanks,
Ryan