Web lists-archives.com

Camera sensor

Hello,

I have implemented a driver for the LZ0P374 Sharp CCD camera sensor. I have been using an old kernel, and now i am updating to the new soc_camera framework. My question is, is there anyone using this sensor? We bought the sensor with absolutely no documents, support to be found (lucky to get driver running).

It was found on the Sandgate 2P Sophia Systems development kit. The sensor is mainly (only) sold in Asia. But at the time of our product release (~2006), this was the only CCD camera sensor to be found in quantities less than millions.

Thanks,
Ryan