Web lists-archives.com

v4l2 programming question

Hi,
I have a leadtek winfast 2000 tv tuner card. I have however not attached an antenna to it but a CCTV camera. When using the s/w that shipped with the card under Windows XP I can see the CCTV feed when selecting CVBS as the input source (as opposed to S-Video or one of the TV channels). I am writing a program under Linux with V4L2 to grab the frames from the CCTV camera but only get 'snow' as expected when no antenna is connected to the tuner. Can someone please point me to the correct ioctl to use to get the CCTV input ?
Thanks
--
Tiaan Wessels
Netsys International