Web lists-archives.com

AverTV GO 007 FM Plus

Hello,

I recently installed Linux and am currently trying to make my tv tunner (AverTV GO 007 FM Plus) work. Had real problems with autodetection so i just did as discribed on
http://www.ubuntuhcl.org/browse/product+AVerMedia_AVerTV_GO_007_FM_Plus_M15C?id=804

but i still don't have sound even tho i can see video now.

If i use "cat /dev/dsp1 | aplay -r 32000" I can hear sound, but its like compressed and totaly not understandable.

I tried to do as postet in
http://www.archivum.info/video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx/2005-03/00107/Re:_Philips_SILICON_tuner_starts_working_-_was_-_Re:_asus_tvfm-7135

but if i try to apply the patch, i'm asked which file i want to patch...
the problem is i have no clue which one it should be. Maybe someone could give me a small (a big one is very welcome as well) hint which file it is or what to do.