Web lists-archives.com

Re: SUCCESS - KWorld VS-USB2800D recognized as PointNix Intra-Oral Camera - No Composite Input

I have a freeview terrestial hard-disc recorder with just a scart out
connection.  To burn off the recorded programs I normally plug a scart dvd
recorder into the hard-disc recorder.  Instead of using the dvd recorder, I
would like to copy the recorded programs onto my laptop.

Many thanks,

Chris