Web lists-archives.com

Re: About Webcam module

No i am getting the following error

root@sharief-desktop:/home/sharief# rmmod gspca_zc3xx

ERROR: Module gspca_zc3xx is in use

root@sharief-desktop:/home/sharief# rmmod gspca_main

ERROR: Module gspca_main is in use by gspca_zc3xx

root@sharief-desktop:/home/sharief#

So i am confused how to check.
if i check through "module -d "modulename". I am following things

sharief@sharief-desktop:~$ modinfo -d gspca_zc3xx

GSPCA ZC03xx/VC3xx USB Camera Driver

sharief@sharief-desktop:~$ modinfo -d gspca_main

GSPCA USB Camera Driver

sharief@sharief-desktop:~$ modinfo -d videodev

Device registrar for Video4Linux drivers v2

sharief@sharief-desktop:~$ modinfo -d v4l1_compat

v4l(1) compatibility layer for v4l2 drivers.

sharief@sharief-desktop:~$

So first two things are showing as camera driver. bur how it is possible.
kindly help me