Web lists-archives.com

USB Camera and Linux for ARM

I'm using USB WebCam in Linux ARM-based evaulation board: i have 2 of them, AT91SAM9263EK (Atmel) and iMX27 (Freescale).

Thank to your patch now i don't have any oops when i start capturing images.

The problem is: the images i'm capturing from USB Camera are always broken as if some data packet coming from the camera is missed.

I'm using a cross compiled software to grab images using mapped buffer and read method but results are the same.

I tested 2 cameras: Philps SPC200 and Videology based on a em2820 chip. They work well in my Ubuntu PC

I tested kernel 2.6.27 for AT91SAM and 2.6.22 for iMX27

Any idea?

Ing. Fabrizio BANDIERA

Becar srl (gruppo BEGHELLI)
Viale della Pace 1