Web lists-archives.com

Lenovo compact cam 17ef:4802

Hi,
I'm experiencing problems in having my Lenovo USB cam working in Gentoo
with kernel 2.6.30-gentoo-r4. I have installed gspca-af183a871db8 and
it seems that the cam is correctly recognized

>dmesg
Linux video capture interface: v2.00
gspca: main v2.6.0 registered
gspca: probing 17ef:4802
vc032x: check sensor header 20
vc032x: Sensor ID 143a (3)
vc032x: Find Sensor MI1310_SOC
gspca: probe ok
usbcore: registered new interface driver vc032x
vc032x: registered

However when I try with cheese to get it working I get this error

>cheese
(cheese:21741): GStreamer-WARNING **: pad source:src returned caps which are not a real subset of its template caps
libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Input/output error
libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Input/output error
libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Input/output error
libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Input/output error
libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Input/output error
libv4l2: error dequeuing buf: Input/output error

Cheese does not show any available resolutions. Problems also with xawtv

>xawtv
This is xawtv-3.95, running on Linux/i686 (2.6.30-gentoo-r4)
WARNING: v4l-conf is compiled without DGA support.
/dev/video0 [v4l2]: no overlay support
v4l-conf had some trouble, trying to continue anyway
Warning: Cannot convert string "-*-ledfixed-medium-r-*--39-*-*-*-c-*-*-*" to type FontStruct
no way to get: 384x288 32 bit TrueColor (LE: bgr-)

Any help to debug my problem?
Thanks in advance