Web lists-archives.com

Re: Can capture correct sound from Osprey 230 using linux drivers ?

2009/8/22 hongqian <dhongqian@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi, all:
>    I capture correct video from Osprey 230 , while audio is not well.
> I googled this for a long time and find more people met this problem
> but no one give the answer.
> So I doubt if linux support the capturing sound.
>

>  Thanks, all  !
>
> --

Hi.

Last year I tried to make sound work on this card but I couldn' t.

I finished buying a small usb sound card to capture and mix the audio
and video in the system.

Although Viewcast company says Linux is supported, its not and they
don't give any support about it.

Somewhere I read using Red Hat sound on Osprey 230 works but I never tried.

Please if you do it, let me know.

Thanks!

José

--
Lic. José Gregorio Díaz Unda.
Asesor de Tecnologías de Información y Comunicación.