Web lists-archives.com

Re: Varying frame rate

On 08/16/2009 08:03 AM, Jean-Francois Moine wrote:
On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 03:43:52 +0300
Maxim Levitsky<maximlevitsky@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

On Sat, 2009-08-15 at 23:48 +0200, Haavard Holm wrote:
	[snip]
My obeservation is : Depending on what my camera focus on, the
framerate varies from 5 to 15 fps. I have tried several times, same
result.
	[snip]
I have observed similar issues with uvc camera on my aspire one (low
frame rate while the illumination is low)

Probably this is a hardware issue, and maybe there is a control to
turn this off.
Hello,

The frame rate depends on the exposure time. If auto exposure is set,
you may have such a behaviour.

From a c-program - how do I turn off auto exposure ?

Best

Håvard Holm