Web lists-archives.com

Re: Support for Items ITV-301

Hi Michael,

Am Samstag, den 08.08.2009, 22:14 -0700 schrieb Michael A. Fallavollita,
Ph.D.:
> Hello to the list.
>
> I bought a generic SAA7130 based card from ebay a while back.  After
> much research I have determined that it is an ITV-301.  I noticed in
> searching the archives of this list that a patch was posted by Andre
> Auzi a while back  but it doesn't appear that this card made it into the
> current source.  I was wondering if anyone has a current build of the
> module that includes support for this device or perhaps can point me to
> a supported card in the list that works.
>
> Thanks.
>
>     -- Mike

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.video4linux/38064

how can you ever know, it is a ITV-301?

saa7133[0]: Huh, no eeprom present (err=-5)?

It can be anything with any tuner.

Likely this is why that patch never made it in.

The interesting lines are:

+                * saa7133[0]: board init: gpio is 4c04c00
+                * tuner' 2-0043: chip found @ 0x86 (saa7133[0])

Any such the same?

Have a look at saa7134-cards.c.

Anything with vmux = 3 and amux = LINE2 for TV and forced tuner=38
should work then for TV. Well, we have already a lot of duplicate code.

Cheers,
Hermann