Web lists-archives.com

Re: driver for 041e:4055 Creative Technology, Ltd Live! Cam Video IM

thanks denis,
                       after following these steps it worked me to detect
device but not to read or get picture from device. it is giving error as
usb 5-5: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 3
Linux video capture interface: v2.00
gspca: main v2.7.0 registered
gspca: probing 041e:4055
zc3xx: Sensor Tas5130 (VF0250)
gspca: probe ok
usbcore: registered new interface driver zc3xx
zc3xx: registered
usb 5-5: USB disconnect, address 3
gspca: usb_submit_urb alt 2 err -19
gspca: disconnect complete
gspca: open failed err -19
gspca: open failed err -19
                               what this error means ..i think problem in
device driver it is not able to open device..how to resolve this error???