Web lists-archives.com

Supported hardware

I'm looking for a supported PCI-e 4 or 8 channel card.  The wiki says no
PCI-e cards are supported yet - but maybe I'm not looking in the right
place.

I need to connect 6 plain old analog cameras and run them via motion for a
security system.  I don't need tuners, but I need a decent frame rate; at
least 8 fps per camera.  I could use a single 8 channel card or two 4
channel cards.

I have 2 PCI-e 16x slots available.  I could make a couple of PCI slots
available but that would require lots of reconfiguring.

Anyone have any suggestions for affordable hardware?

--Yan

--
   o__

This day we ride!