Web lists-archives.com

Re: KWorld VS-USB2800D recognized as PointNix Intra-Oral Camera - No Composite Input

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 10:19 AM,
buhochileno@xxxxxxxxx<buhochileno@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> weird, trying this  v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video0 -i 1 tell me that it change the
> input to "composite1", nevertheless xawtv, vlc or  ffplay start using
> s-video  input, I'm doing something wrong?

Those apps probably explicitly set it to input zero then.  You are
stuck either manually configuring those apps through whatever config
files they use, or hacking the source to change the board order (which
unfortunately would require you to recompile the source every time
there is a kernel update.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs