Web lists-archives.com

Re: KWorld VS-USB2800D recognized as PointNix Intra-Oral Camera - No Composite Input

Hi Devin,

As a aside note, and probably this was asked before, do you know any way to set witch input be used as defoult in a device?, in my case xawtv allways start trying to use the S-video input and I have to change to the composite one, I now that xawtv have a config file in witch I can set something like that, but that is just for xawtv, I mean a more permanent way, may be setting something in the driver?, some dirty cheat in the code? ,

in advance thanks..

Mauricio

Devin Heitmueller wrote:
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 11:06 AM,