Web lists-archives.com

Re: KWorld VS-USB2800D recognized as PointNix Intra-Oral Camera - No Composite Input

Hi Devin,

I do all again and now is working!!, thanks a lot, I probably do something wrong the first time, now the composite is listed by xawtv and I can get the image from the camera, so it use the composite input to get the image and not a turner (on Windows the device list a s-video, composite and turner, using composite or turner it get the image so they are probably the same....

So, the Robotis Bioloid Expert Kit - Wireless Camera Set it can be used on linux, that's great, really great...
Thanks again...

Mauricio

Devin Heitmueller wrote:
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 11:06 AM,