Web lists-archives.com

Re: KWorld VS-USB2800D recognized as PointNix Intra-Oral Camera - No Composite Input

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 11:06 AM,
buhochileno@xxxxxxxxx<buhochileno@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeap, it have a turner becouse it is the robotis bioloid wireless camera
> set, that have this receiver recognized as the PointNix... witch use
> channels, 1, 2, 3. 4 to get the image wirelessly from the camera, no idea
> about what turner chip it use, going to see if I can take some photos of the
> PCB, but it is still with warrantie so I a little concern about it...

I just looked at the site, and I do not believe the device actually
has a tuner.  While you can pick which input to select, that is not
the same as a device that has an RF tuner and demodulator.

That said, I suspect you will find that once you get the latest code
installed, everything will work according to your expectations without
any additional code changes required.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs