Web lists-archives.com

Re: KWorld VS-USB2800D recognized as PointNix Intra-Oral Camera - No Composite Input

Hi Devin,
Thanks for the quick reply..

I can tell from the dmesg output that the code you are running in
still very old.  The current code will now dump out the "Alternate
Setting" lines and will identify the device as an "em28xx/saa713x
reference design".

Correction: I meant to say the "current code will *not* dump out"
instead of "will now dump out".

weird, I follow the exact instruction of the previous mail, also doing a update at the v4l-dvb there is no update:
shell> hg update
0 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved

Also, rereading your email, are you sure the device has a tuner?  Do
you know what tuner chip it contains?  If not, can you send digital
photos of the PCB?
Yeap, it have a turner becouse it is the robotis bioloid wireless camera set, that have this receiver recognized as the PointNix... witch use channels, 1, 2, 3. 4 to get the image wirelessly from the camera, no idea about what turner chip it use, going to see if I can take some photos of the PCB, but it is still with warrantie so I a little concern about it...

Mauricio

Devin