Web lists-archives.com

Re: [PARTIALLY SOLVED] Can't use my Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro stick - what am I doing wrong?

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 10:34 AM, George Adams<g_adams27@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Y'all are very kind to help - thank you.  I am indeed running Ubuntu Hardy
> (8.04.2 LTS), kernel on a quad-core Q9550 box.  I'll be happy to provide any
> other system details that may assist.  "uname -a" returns:
>
> Linux spurgeon 2.6.24-24-server #1 SMP Wed Apr 15 16:36:01 UTC 2009 i686
> GNU/Linux

George,

FYI:  The fix got merged into the mainline two days ago, so if you
update to the latest v4l-dvb code, the analog support should now be
working properly under your Ubuntu Hardy setup.

Cheers,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs