Web lists-archives.com

Re: STV06xx and 046d:0840 "Logitech, Inc. QuickCam Express" / "Dexxa cam" (not working)

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:47:36 +0200 (CEST)
eric.paturage@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello

Hello Eric,

You should not use this list. The right one for Linux media is:
	linux-media@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I am trying to get my Dexxa cam to work with the "new" driver
> STV06xx . no success so far ...
> the tests here, have been done with the version of v4l that comme
> with 2.6.29.4 i get the same with 2.6.30  . i have also tried the v4l
> "mercurial" from a few days ago . ---->same it does not work.
	[snip]
> Are  there any tests or further debug i can do , to help find out
> what is the problem with this driver ?
> according to a post from Hans de Goede in January , Camera with
> HDCS-1000/1100 sensor might or might not work (further testing
> needed . I have a feeling that timing issues are involved , as i get
> a garbage picture with debug on , and a time-out without debug ...

You give here the result of an old version (2.6.29). For such problems,
you should always use the last mercurial version from LinuxTv.

The maintainer of this subdriver is Erik Andrén (see Cc:). Erik, may
you help Eric?

Regards.

--
Ken ar c'hentañ	|	      ** Breizh ha Linux atav! **
Jef		|		http://moinejf.free.fr/