Web lists-archives.com

RE: [PARTIALLY SOLVED] Can't use my Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro stick - what am I doing wrong?

Y'all are very kind to help - thank you.  I am indeed running Ubuntu Hardy (8.04.2 LTS), kernel on a quad-core Q9550 box.  I'll be happy to provide any other system details that may assist.  "uname -a" returns:

Linux spurgeon 2.6.24-24-server #1 SMP Wed Apr 15 16:36:01 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux