Web lists-archives.com

Re: Check out my photos on Facebook

U should at least create a v4l group discussion on facebook instead of notice us of your vacation photo

Vandana Vuthoo wrote:
Hi Video4linux-list,

Thanks,
Vandana

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1265299686&k=Z6LT2462U66CUCFDYDZ2YWP&r

http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=5158d6&u=1248657831&mid=aa93e7G4a6d01a7G0G8

This message has been verified by LastSpam (http://www.lastspam.com) eMail security service, provided by SoluLAN Ce courriel a ete verifie par le service de securite pour courriels LastSpam (http://www.lastspam.com), fourni par SoluLAN (http://www.solulan.com) www.solulan.com