Focus control for SPC1330NC ?
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:40:38 +0200
- From: hlambermont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Hans Lambermont)
- Subject: Focus control for SPC1330NC ?
Hi all, The Philips SPC 1330NC defaults to autofocus which works fine using linux-uvc. In MS-Windows the camera can also be set to manual focus, and the focus controlled via a slider. Can the camera be set to manual focus, and focus controlled from Linux as well ? -- Hans -- video4linux-list mailing list Unsubscribe mailto:video4linux-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/video4linux-list
- Prev by Date: Re: who to ask (wireless mouse and ov511 driver)
- Next by Date: SUCCESS - KWorld VS-USB2800D recognized as PointNix Intra-Oral Camera - No Composite Input
- Previous by thread: Can I use the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-4000 with MythBuntu 9.04?
- Next by thread: SUCCESS - KWorld VS-USB2800D recognized as PointNix Intra-Oral Camera - No Composite Input