Web lists-archives.com

Re: Hauppauge HVR 1110 and DVB

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Antonio Beamud Montero
<antonio.beamud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Michael Krufky escribió:
>>
>> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 6:29 AM, Antonio Beamud Montero
>>  Hello,
>>
>> I specifically left out the DVB support for this device.
>>
>> To be honest, I didn't know that this board was available for purchase
>> already.  Where did you get it?  (just curious)
>>

> It seems that here in spain is available :)
>

>> If something happens sooner than that, I'll append another email to this
>> thread.
>>

> Ok, If you need a tester, I'm your man ;)
>
> Thank you.
>
> Greetings.

(i am sending this a second time -- first message got rejected by vger)

You're in luck -- I resolved the problem today...  If you'd like to
test, please try out this repository:

http://kernellabs.com/hg/~mk/hvr1110

Please let me know how this works for you.

Regards,

Mike Krufky