Web lists-archives.com

descrambling of non-FTA channels

Hi All,

        I have set up the DVB-S2 card and i am able to watch all the FTA
channels, but i am not able to watch the non FTA channels which i have paid
and subscriped for. I am able to watch these on my TV. is it because
/dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0 is not working? What should to be done to watch the
non FTA channels? I have infinity phoenix card reader installed onmy system.
I hev installed the nftytool-1.1. How do descarmble the channels using this
device? i am very new to this? Could some one help me in setting up the card
reader and dvb-s2 card.

Thanks