Web lists-archives.com

Re: [not working] Conceptronic USB 2.0 Digital TV Receiver - CTVDIGRCU - Device Information

Antti Palosaari wrote:
> On 04/25/2009 11:40 AM, Jelle de Jong wrote:
>> Antti Palosaari wrote:
>>> I can try. At least some basic driver stub which just works is possible
>>> to do usually even without specs if tuner chip have one that does have
>>> Linux driver. Most likely it does have tuner that is supported because
>>> almost every DVB-T silicon tuner have some kind of driver currently.
>>>
>>> regards
>>> Antti
>> Thank you! I will sent the device to you somewhere in the next two weeks,
>> I received your private email with your address data. I will sent a mail
>> when the package is posted.
>
> Why your mails (CC'd correctly) are not arrived to the list? Not
> yesterday, not today.
>
> regards
> Antti

I don't know, all mails I sent to the CC video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx do
arrive at the archives of the mailinglist. Maybe somebody enabled the
mailman policy to not sent mails mails to both the list and the personal
emails. Somebody knows what goes on?

Cheers,

Jelle