Web lists-archives.com

Re: [not working] Conceptronic USB 2.0 Digital TV Receiver - CTVDIGRCU - Device Information

On 04/25/2009 11:40 AM, Jelle de Jong wrote:
Antti Palosaari wrote:
On 04/25/2009 10:52 AM, Jelle de Jong wrote:
Would somebody be willing to get this device to work with the upstream
v4l systems? I can sent the device to you. If not I can also return the
device back to the store. Just sent me an email.
I can try. At least some basic driver stub which just works is possible
to do usually even without specs if tuner chip have one that does have
Linux driver. Most likely it does have tuner that is supported because
almost every DVB-T silicon tuner have some kind of driver currently.

regards
Antti

Thank you! I will sent the device to you somewhere in the next two weeks,
I received your private email with your address data. I will sent a mail
when the package is posted.

Why your mails (CC'd correctly) are not arrived to the list? Not yesterday, not today.

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/