Web lists-archives.com

Re: [not working] Conceptronic USB 2.0 Digital TV Receiver - CTVDIGRCU - Device Information

On 04/24/2009 03:17 PM, Antti Palosaari wrote:
On 04/24/2009 12:43 PM, Jelle de Jong wrote:
Hello everybody,

Apparently I was feeling a bit masochistic today, because I bought a new
usb dvb-t device with the hope it would work on my 2.6.26 kernel because
the 2.6.29 is extreme instable and my Digittrade DVB-T USB Stick (Afatech
DVB-T) (af9015.fw) does not work with mplayer which is a requirement
for me.

So I bought a Conceptronic USB 2.0 Digital TV Receiver - CTVDIGRCU, but
it does not work. Would somebody willing to get this device working? I
can sent the device to you if you like.

The device information is attached in this email.

It is supported.

Oops, it is not supported. You have hw version 2, supported one is hw version 3. I will add this usb id soon. Thanks.

http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015/rev/d4274bbb8605

Please install latest v4l-dvb -drivers.

regards
Antti