Web lists-archives.com

Re: [not working] Conceptronic USB 2.0 Digital TV Receiver - CTVDIGRCU - Device Information

On 04/24/2009 12:43 PM, Jelle de Jong wrote:
Hello everybody,

Apparently I was feeling a bit masochistic today, because I bought a new
usb dvb-t device with the hope it would work on my 2.6.26 kernel because
the 2.6.29 is extreme instable and my Digittrade DVB-T USB Stick (Afatech
DVB-T) (af9015.fw) does not work with mplayer which is a requirement for me.

So I bought a Conceptronic USB 2.0 Digital TV Receiver - CTVDIGRCU, but
it does not work. Would somebody willing to get this device working? I
can sent the device to you if you like.

The device information is attached in this email.

It is supported.
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015/rev/d4274bbb8605

Please install latest v4l-dvb -drivers.

regards