Web lists-archives.com

About "unknown field specified in initializer" error

Hello everyone,

I've some trouble with usb webcam driver. I am newbie for drivers and it's
really strange.

static struct video_device usbcam_videodev_template = {
        .name                   = "usbcam-unknown",
        .type                   =  VFL_TYPE_GRABBER,
        .type2                  =  VID_TYPE_CAPTURE,
        .minor                  = -1,
        .release                = usbcam_videodev_release,
};

::: error :::
/home/home/Desktop/sq930-dev/usbcam_dev.c:133: error: unknown field ‘type’
specified in initializer
/home/home/Desktop/sq930-dev/usbcam_dev.c:134: error: unknown field ‘type2’
specified in initializer

By the way this driver is sq930(i used for creative laptop webcam) and it was
written for 2.6.17 -2.6.23 but I use 2.6.29.

Than again, I try to change with normal varible that defines, like
VFL_TYPE_GRABBER is 0 and VID_TYPE_CAPTURE is 1.

Could you give me any advice about this situation?

Thanks & Regards
Behzat.