Web lists-archives.com

Re: setting values to CICR2 register in PXA320 Quick Capture Interface

> Hi,
>
> I want to set various parameters in the Quick Capture Interface for a
PXA320 processor. I think, I found a way to do this, for resolution and
pixel clock parameters, but there is no way to set the parameters of CICR2
using the actual pxa_camera driver. It seems the driver  just implements the
master mode, and I wondered why. Is it not usefull to run a pxa_camera in
slave mode?

> Nevertheless. CICR2 contains also the BLW (Beginning-of-Line Pixel Clock
Wait Count) parameter, which is used in master and slave mode. So I
wondered, why there isn't a way to set it (Or have I just missed it?).

Quick Capture interface in PXA3xx has significantly evolved over PXA27x. I
remember a discussion in this list a couple of months ago about it.
Suggestion was to create a separate pxa3xx_camera driver because of these
differences.

Florian

> Here some extra information: I use V4L2 in combination with soc_camera
interface and a PXA320 host. The soc_camera interface and pxa_camera driver
are out of the 2.6.29 kernel.